Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where's the pics?!

I just realized how small the pictures are! I'm going to attempt to fix them tomorrow. This is just a bit more involved than I thought it would be. I am in no way computer savvy, so bear with me. I still haven't figured out how to let others post to my blog (Becky & Sue!) so when I do, I'll let ya know!! I added a few more pics of the kids at the beach. My internet is so stinking slow tonight, I only got a few. Maybe tomorrow...It's too late tonight. It's after 11pm, my children are sleeping, I should be in bed and I may as well be banging my head against the wall. It would be about as productive as me doing this!!!!!!! Goodnight!

No comments:

background