Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hip! Hip! Hooray!! 3 "B's" and 2 "A's"


Riley came home with 2 ribbons today- one for perfect attendance and one for honor roll. I gave him a funny look, kinda like, "yeah right", because, well, it's Riley!! Anyway, we took them out to dinner to celebrate tonight. In the back of my mind, I still questioned whether or not he really earned the honor roll ribbon, or if he maybe found it on the floor! We just got home and I found his report card in his backpack. He got a 92 in reading!!! A 100 in Science (He's Buddy's "mini-me" when it comes to that!) and a 99 in social studies! I am one proud Mommy!

No comments:

background