Last Thursday, I had the "pleasure" of going on Riley's Historical Tour field trip. When it began, it was actually interesting, but as the day went on, (and on, and on...) it was excruciating!! We went to the Historical Museum, Murray's Mill and the Bunker Hill Covered Bridge. I've come to the conclusion that every wallflower that works in a museum thinks that everything they talk about is the most interesting information on earth. So they talk and talk and talk!!!!! Anyway, Riley enjoyed being out of school for the day!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Riley's Field Trip
Last Thursday, I had the "pleasure" of going on Riley's Historical Tour field trip. When it began, it was actually interesting, but as the day went on, (and on, and on...) it was excruciating!! We went to the Historical Museum, Murray's Mill and the Bunker Hill Covered Bridge. I've come to the conclusion that every wallflower that works in a museum thinks that everything they talk about is the most interesting information on earth. So they talk and talk and talk!!!!! Anyway, Riley enjoyed being out of school for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment