Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley!!!






I can hardly believe how much that sweet little boy I held in my arms had grown into such a big 9-year-old! It's bittersweet to see how he has changed over such a short amount of time. I remember like it was yesterday, driving by the elementary school when Riley was just 5 months old and crying, because he was already growing too fast and soon he'd be 5 and going to kindergarten!! Now, he's going to be a fourth grader and typing this, I'll cry again! Time flies by so quickly, but it seems like he's been here forever. I can't imagine our family without our precious Ry Ry! Happy birthday buddy! I love you!!

No comments:

background