Okay. yes, I admit it. I am a slacker! I let 2 entire months go by without a single entry! I promise to do better from now on! August was a busy month around here!! We went to the beach and my family and Jeremy's were all there. The boys love playing with all their cousins. Bryson lost his bottom 2 front teeth!! The 2nd while waiting in line for his first Ferris wheel ride!! We got a new puppy. Her name is Shadow and we adopted her from the Humane Society. The boys adore her and she's kinda growing on Jeremy and I, too! She thinks she runs the house and has even tried to sleep with Bryson a few times! Riley received his Bear rank in scouts. All the boys went back to school. Bryson started KINDERGARTEN!!! I think I cried more than him! It's been a month now, and he's finally going without me walking him in and no tears!!! We also went out on the lake for one last time before it got too cold! We got a new tube and the kids loved it. Shadow loves a good boat ride, too. She's not too sure about the water yet!
Friday, October 2, 2009
August 2009
Okay. yes, I admit it. I am a slacker! I let 2 entire months go by without a single entry! I promise to do better from now on! August was a busy month around here!! We went to the beach and my family and Jeremy's were all there. The boys love playing with all their cousins. Bryson lost his bottom 2 front teeth!! The 2nd while waiting in line for his first Ferris wheel ride!! We got a new puppy. Her name is Shadow and we adopted her from the Humane Society. The boys adore her and she's kinda growing on Jeremy and I, too! She thinks she runs the house and has even tried to sleep with Bryson a few times! Riley received his Bear rank in scouts. All the boys went back to school. Bryson started KINDERGARTEN!!! I think I cried more than him! It's been a month now, and he's finally going without me walking him in and no tears!!! We also went out on the lake for one last time before it got too cold! We got a new tube and the kids loved it. Shadow loves a good boat ride, too. She's not too sure about the water yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment