Avery is my little creative, and sometimes a bit anal, child. He likes things arranged in a particular way. He likes his stuffed animals in a particular place. Sometimes they are in a pyramid (see photo taken last May!) I never know what I'm going to find! From the time he could walk, when he was tired, he went to bed. No sleeping with Mommy and Daddy, he wants his space and he wants his things HIS way. Anyway, last night when I went in to check on them one more time before I went to bed, this is what I found. Keep in mind, he's never been a hat-wearing kid! I'm not sure why he did this, but I thought it was cute and blog worthy! By the way, notice the blanket hammock above his head: that's where the stuffed animals slept last night. Who knows where they'll be tonight!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Hat's Off to Avery!
Avery is my little creative, and sometimes a bit anal, child. He likes things arranged in a particular way. He likes his stuffed animals in a particular place. Sometimes they are in a pyramid (see photo taken last May!) I never know what I'm going to find! From the time he could walk, when he was tired, he went to bed. No sleeping with Mommy and Daddy, he wants his space and he wants his things HIS way. Anyway, last night when I went in to check on them one more time before I went to bed, this is what I found. Keep in mind, he's never been a hat-wearing kid! I'm not sure why he did this, but I thought it was cute and blog worthy! By the way, notice the blanket hammock above his head: that's where the stuffed animals slept last night. Who knows where they'll be tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment