
Ok. Long story short- The boys went for their annual checkups yesterday and were surprised with a few vaccines they needed. Yippee. Riley took it like a man. One in the arm, one in the leg, not even a flinch! Avery cried a little, but did well. Bryson had a full-on hissy fit. But taking them swimming at Mom and Dad's house calmed him down. I got home from their house and had a message from the doctor. He said he had (oops!) given Avery the wrong vaccine and although it wouldn't harm him, he will need to come back in for the right one, and for me to call his office. Well, since it was after 5pm, I waited until this morning to call. Hence the reason for the title of this post. While on hold, Cyndi Lauper's "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" was playing. In the 80's, I enjoyed this song. Can I just tell you that I thought I would crawl out of my skin if I had to hear one more note of that song!!! I seriously held the phone away from my ear because I felt like I was going to have a seziure!! I guess the moral of my story is this...Girls may want to have fun, but my boys had a crappy day yesterday and as for little Avery, the rest of his week isn't looking all that great, either!





No comments:
Post a Comment