Yesterday was a LONG day. We met some friends at a church playground nearby and the kiddos played for a couple of hours. It's a great playground and they had so much fun! After lunch, we went swimming at Nana's and Papaw's house. Always a huge hit! Bryson shed the life vest for the first time and tried out water wings. He did so good! We stayed all day and after supper, Dad made cinnamon rolls and Mom made fudge (p-nut butter AND chocolate!). I ate until I was sick...then I had some more!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Swings, Slides and Swimming
Yesterday was a LONG day. We met some friends at a church playground nearby and the kiddos played for a couple of hours. It's a great playground and they had so much fun! After lunch, we went swimming at Nana's and Papaw's house. Always a huge hit! Bryson shed the life vest for the first time and tried out water wings. He did so good! We stayed all day and after supper, Dad made cinnamon rolls and Mom made fudge (p-nut butter AND chocolate!). I ate until I was sick...then I had some more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We loved seeing the park pictures. That was a fun day! The girls think it is SO cool to see themselves on your blog with all the other kid-o's!
Post a Comment