Bryson is such a little sweetheart. I wish I could keep him little, home with me, forever. He has grown so much since he turned four. It makes me proud, but hurts a little, too! He LOVES to sing. He surprised us Sunday by singing this song to us. He told us he learned it from Sister Griffith in Primary! I guess that even when we think they aren't paying attention, they really are learning!
MUTE MY PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU CAN HEAR THE VIDEOS!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(78)
-
▼
December
(14)
- Rock On!
- Christmas with the Kiddies
- Family Parties
- Angel on Earth
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town!!
- Bryson's Preschool Christmas Program
- Cosby Christmas Party
- My reason for doing laundry...
- Candle Light Dinner
- We all Love a Parade!
- Paintball for Dummies...
- Bad Breath and Dinosaurs
- Beds, beds, everywhere and not a place to sleep!
-
▼
December
(14)





No comments:
Post a Comment