The boys made gingerbread cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Jeremy was pretty sure that Santa preferred chocolate chip, so we made a batch of those, too! Christmas morning they were SO excited! I wouldn't care if I got a single gift. Just seeing their faces is enough for me.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas with the Kiddies
The boys made gingerbread cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. Jeremy was pretty sure that Santa preferred chocolate chip, so we made a batch of those, too! Christmas morning they were SO excited! I wouldn't care if I got a single gift. Just seeing their faces is enough for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(78)
-
▼
December
(14)
- Rock On!
- Christmas with the Kiddies
- Family Parties
- Angel on Earth
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town!!
- Bryson's Preschool Christmas Program
- Cosby Christmas Party
- My reason for doing laundry...
- Candle Light Dinner
- We all Love a Parade!
- Paintball for Dummies...
- Bad Breath and Dinosaurs
- Beds, beds, everywhere and not a place to sleep!
-
▼
December
(14)





No comments:
Post a Comment