Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bad Breath and Dinosaurs

I've started (again) on my calorie counting kick. Right before we left to go get "the Brothers" at school today, I choked down a not so tastey peanut chocolate 100 calorie bar. While sitting in car riders, Bryson asked if I had any gum. I told him I'd check. He said, "Do you want some Mommy?" "No thanks", I replied. "Me, either", he said. When the boys started to line up to come out to the car, I turned and told Bryson to get in his seat and buckle up. He jumped in his seat and yelled, "Mommy PLEASE! Eat some gum! Your breath is nasty!"

After we got home, he was looking at Avery's dinosaur library book. He brought it to me and showed me a picture of a Brachiosaurus. He pointed to it's VERY long neck and in all seriousness asked, "Mommy, how'd you like to throw up with that neck?"

Everyday an adventure...

No comments:

background