Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where does he come up with this Stuff?

Yesterday as I was getting ready to go pick up the boys from school, Bryson walked into my bathroom and was watching me put on my make-up. He likes to ask me what each thing is used for. When I picked up the eyeliner, he asked what it was for. I told him it was for drawing lines on my eyelids. "Oh", was the respose. He stood there, just watching me until I finished both eyes. Then, acting relieved he said, "Mommy, at first when you were putting it on, I thought it looked kinda TRASHY. But since you opened up your eyes, you look a lot better."
Yes...I live in a house full of men.

No comments:

background