



It's been a long time since our prom 16 years ago!! Jeremy gave me his class ring on May 30, 1993. (Even though from about October 1992, we were always together!!) We were married 5 years later on May 30, 1998. Married for 11 years!!! WOW!! Time flies when you're having fun, huh?! I married the most perfectly wonderful man. No one could ask for a better husband or father. Once, I mentioned that I'd like a bookshelf to fill an empty spot in the living room. A week later, he brought home a perfect cabinet he'd built to surprise me! He came home during lunch one day while I wasn't home, put a rose on the bed and rose petals on top of the ceiling fan. That night, he turned on the fan, and rose petals filled our bedroom! I've never wanted for anything because he works so hard to make sure he provides for our family. And don't get me started on what a PERFECT Daddy he is!!! There is nothing he won't do for our boys, including "beat up time on Daddy", "Ball Fights" (which means throw every ball in the room AT Daddy!), playing in the fridged ocean water in April, and the sweet excitement he showed when they all learned to ride a two-wheeler! There are not enough words to describe the perfect man that I was blessed to marry. I can only say how thankful I am that he never gave up on me, no matter how many times I turned him down. I am so blessed to have him in my life and I pray that I can show him everyday how precious he is to me... I love you, Babe!!! Happy 11th Anniversary!





No comments:
Post a Comment