Today was Bryson's last day of preschool. Where has the time gone? He's so excited to move on to kindergarten! The teachers gave me a collection of pictures from this year and it's exciting (and sad!) to see how much he's changed. I went for his ice cream party. He LOVES chocolate and sprinkles!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I Scream! You Scream!
Today was Bryson's last day of preschool. Where has the time gone? He's so excited to move on to kindergarten! The teachers gave me a collection of pictures from this year and it's exciting (and sad!) to see how much he's changed. I went for his ice cream party. He LOVES chocolate and sprinkles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(118)
-
▼
May
(17)
- Happy Anniversary!
- No More McDonald's for Daddy!
- Lots of Beach Fun!
- Lazy 5 Ranch
- Graduation Day!
- I Scream! You Scream!
- Avery loses tooth #7!
- Play Ball!!
- Happy Birthday to My Baby!!!!
- Swimming Season Begins!
- Ry's field trip
- Happy Birthday Avery!!
- Mother's Day Lunch with Bryson
- T-Ball and Baseball
- Fishing and Relay
- Field Day!!
- It's the Russell in him
-
▼
May
(17)





No comments:
Post a Comment