Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool

Okay. I had huge plans for the first day of preschool. 3 hours of complete freedom for me!!! My house will be spotless, laundry washed, folded AND put away. Bryson was so excited to go...until we actually got there. Right when he placed his little lunchbox in the basket, he mumbled, "I just wanna go home". Keep in mind that by this point, it's taking all the I had to keep it together. On the way to preschool, the way he said "Mama", sounded very much like a two year old Bryson sticking his little foot under the bathroom door while I was trying to be alone in the shower saying "Mama! See my toes?" (See video at end of this post) My heart is breaking. After a few minutes, he hugged me bye and told me he loved me and I left. Crying all the way home. I called Jeremy at work to cry some more. I'm sure in a week or so, these three hours alone will be wonderful. But today, I would love for him to be begging me to play BEN 10 on the playstation with him...

No comments:

background