I just realized I haven't posted the Halloween pics of the boys. They had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with all of their cousins. The candy haul was ridiculous!! It's still hanging around, too! Nearly 2 weeks later! Next year, maybe we'll hit a few less houses! We also made a haunted gingerbread house, that according to Riley, tastes like cardboard! Needless to say, after a few bites, I tossed the whole thing in the trash!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Halloween
I just realized I haven't posted the Halloween pics of the boys. They had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with all of their cousins. The candy haul was ridiculous!! It's still hanging around, too! Nearly 2 weeks later! Next year, maybe we'll hit a few less houses! We also made a haunted gingerbread house, that according to Riley, tastes like cardboard! Needless to say, after a few bites, I tossed the whole thing in the trash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment