Yesterday for Thanksgiving, we went to Jeremy's aunt & uncle's house for lunch. The boys had fun playing with their cousins (all girls) on the trampoline, in the tree house and the best of all: picking up pecans! Seriously! Avery walked around with a pecan-picker-upper (who really knows what that thing is called?!) for a very long time. Riley and Porshia mostly ate them. We left there at 3:30, got home at 4:22pm, and were out the door to go to my parents' house by 4:30! LONG day! We went over there for supper. More turkey, ham, and most importantly, Dad's yeast rolls! Yummy!!! Everything was so crazy busy yesterday, I forgot to tell my family how very thankful I am to have them. i feel so blessed to have the life that I have. I complain (a LOT) about how hard my days seem to be sometimes. But I truly am grateful to be the mommy of three precious little boys and the wife of a very patient and understanding man. (See post above!)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Yesterday for Thanksgiving, we went to Jeremy's aunt & uncle's house for lunch. The boys had fun playing with their cousins (all girls) on the trampoline, in the tree house and the best of all: picking up pecans! Seriously! Avery walked around with a pecan-picker-upper (who really knows what that thing is called?!) for a very long time. Riley and Porshia mostly ate them. We left there at 3:30, got home at 4:22pm, and were out the door to go to my parents' house by 4:30! LONG day! We went over there for supper. More turkey, ham, and most importantly, Dad's yeast rolls! Yummy!!! Everything was so crazy busy yesterday, I forgot to tell my family how very thankful I am to have them. i feel so blessed to have the life that I have. I complain (a LOT) about how hard my days seem to be sometimes. But I truly am grateful to be the mommy of three precious little boys and the wife of a very patient and understanding man. (See post above!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment