Today was a big first for Riley. Jeremy took him to play paintball for the first time!!! I set a lot of rules (i.e. "Don't leave him alone", "Make sure he doesn't get shot", etc.). Of course, I wasn't there, so all the rules were broken. And Riley had the time of his life! Jeremy is so proud of him. He says he is so surprised how Ry jumped right in and played with the "big boys". He has no fear, and is proud of every shot (and hit!)that he took. He can't wait til the next time. Jeremy has come to the unsettling realization that now the cost of paintball will double. Riley really likes to shoot!!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
My Baby Played Paintball!!!
Today was a big first for Riley. Jeremy took him to play paintball for the first time!!! I set a lot of rules (i.e. "Don't leave him alone", "Make sure he doesn't get shot", etc.). Of course, I wasn't there, so all the rules were broken. And Riley had the time of his life! Jeremy is so proud of him. He says he is so surprised how Ry jumped right in and played with the "big boys". He has no fear, and is proud of every shot (and hit!)that he took. He can't wait til the next time. Jeremy has come to the unsettling realization that now the cost of paintball will double. Riley really likes to shoot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment