The boys went back to school today. Everything went off without a hitch. No tears (except for mine) and they both loved their teachers. Lots of friends and Riley's teacher only gives one homework assignment a week! Happy days for me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(78)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Boys will be Boys
- Back to School!!!!
- FREEBIRD!!! (wait...free crabs)
- Last day at the beach:(
- Tropical Storms, Hermit Crabs and Death by Chocola...
- Back to the Beach!
- Snakes!
- Something is Fishy...
- Bryson...
- Back to School (sort of!)
- Where a kid can be a kid! (as long as it's cheap!)
- Happy Birthday to Me :{
- Slow News Week...
- Family!
- Diving in the Dark
-
▼
August
(15)





3 comments:
I am so crying right now...partly because they are getting so big and partly becaus it seems like yesterday they were zoie and keerstyns age and I know it will fly so fast for me too...I love those kids...love aunt donna
So you get the 'Good Mom' award. You took pics. I get the 'Bad Mom' award I forgot. I think that's what happens when they're all back to school for a few years!! Ok, it's the only excuse I've got! Oh, If you're still looking to get on the "Twilight" bandwagon we have the books. You're welcome to borrow them. Just let me know. Tonya
Post a Comment