Okay. I tried to be a good mommy. Really, I did. I promised the boys they could keep one hermit crab each. But after a night of thumping and slurping (really, a slurping crab when it drank water!), they really had to go. They woke me up at 3am and I could hear them on the front porch!!! I very lovingly convinced the boys that like the animals in the movie Madagascar, the hermit crabs really needed to be in "The Wild". So, we made the trek back to Fort Fisher to set them free on our way home...
Monday, August 25, 2008
FREEBIRD!!! (wait...free crabs)
Okay. I tried to be a good mommy. Really, I did. I promised the boys they could keep one hermit crab each. But after a night of thumping and slurping (really, a slurping crab when it drank water!), they really had to go. They woke me up at 3am and I could hear them on the front porch!!! I very lovingly convinced the boys that like the animals in the movie Madagascar, the hermit crabs really needed to be in "The Wild". So, we made the trek back to Fort Fisher to set them free on our way home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(78)
-
▼
August
(15)
- Boys will be Boys
- Back to School!!!!
- FREEBIRD!!! (wait...free crabs)
- Last day at the beach:(
- Tropical Storms, Hermit Crabs and Death by Chocola...
- Back to the Beach!
- Snakes!
- Something is Fishy...
- Bryson...
- Back to School (sort of!)
- Where a kid can be a kid! (as long as it's cheap!)
- Happy Birthday to Me :{
- Slow News Week...
- Family!
- Diving in the Dark
-
▼
August
(15)





No comments:
Post a Comment