Today was Crazy Hair Day at the boys' school. We started with piggy tails all over Ry's head, but he decided it made him look too girly, so we went with all over white! He didn't want Avery to be just like him, so Avery went with white with red polka dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(78)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Francisco de Coronado: Dork-o the Explorer
- Pumpkin Guts Are Everywhere!
- Milk Jug Monsters
- **The rule for this little game is your response t...
- I have another "Quirk" (who knew?)
- Life's a Beach...and then you die. (Or at least I ...
- Just Beachy!
- CRAZY Hair Day!
- I've been tagged!
- One last Hoorah!
- Riley Can Ride!!!!!!
- Blue & Gold
- Fireside
- Company Picnic
- Riley's Random Ramblings...
- Fall Festival
- Memory Lane...
-
▼
October
(17)





No comments:
Post a Comment