Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Thursday, October 16, 2008

One last Hoorah!


I'm trying to get back on the wagon. I rarely workout anymore. I was so hardcore for awhile...now I'm crappin' out on my willpower! Anyway, the boys are going to be in the Claremont Kids Marathon in December and I guess I'm running it with them. So, Sumer and I have made the commitment to ourselves and each other to be in shape and fulfill the dream of "The Angie Pants" by then! In short, the Angie Pants are size 2 pants that skinny mini Ange couldn't wear anymore because they were too BIG! So, our dream is that one day, the Angie Pants will overcome the obstacles that are our thighs and button without cutting us in half. Before and After pics of us in said pants will be posted shortly. So, as a send off to my sweet tooth, I just ate this lovely little (okay, so it's not little!) bowl of heaven. Complete with nuts, whipped cream and Hershey's syrup. Now, back to counting every freakin' calorie...again.

No comments:

background