Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life's a Beach...and then you die. (Or at least I feel like dying!)

Today was perfect! The weather was wonderful. Bryson and Riley woke up in a strange, but cute position! Jeremy fished all day. He caught a few fish, then he caught a pelican! After he freed it from the fishing line wrapped around his wing, I recorded what happened next-it's classic!! The boys had a great time playing on the beach for a while, then ended up in the water. This made them VERY happy! They fed the seagulls and Bryson kept fussing at the bigger birds for being a "big bully" to the little birds! Jeremy caught 11 blues (more, actually, but several got away). After a full day at the beach, we went to KFC for supper. Becky and Randy took the kids home afterward and Jeremy and I went to Walmart to get him some new shoes since he involuntarily went for a little dip in the ocean, fully clothed! We stopped by Wendy's for a chocolate shake. Of course, I couldn't order a small,so I sucked down the large so the boys wouldn't catch me with it when I went home. Hence the title. I feel like I am going to die! I will never look at a chocolate milkshake EVER again. (At least until tomorrow...)

No comments:

background