We carved Jack O' Lanterns last night. I put it off as long as I could in order to keep from having rotting pumpkins oozing all over the front steps. The boys had a great time carving their own pumpkins. Daddy had to step in to help Bryson, because there is no way our little clean freak was going to put his hands into "pumpkin snot"! (Thanks to Jeremy for that little gem!)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Pumpkin Guts Are Everywhere!
We carved Jack O' Lanterns last night. I put it off as long as I could in order to keep from having rotting pumpkins oozing all over the front steps. The boys had a great time carving their own pumpkins. Daddy had to step in to help Bryson, because there is no way our little clean freak was going to put his hands into "pumpkin snot"! (Thanks to Jeremy for that little gem!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(78)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Francisco de Coronado: Dork-o the Explorer
- Pumpkin Guts Are Everywhere!
- Milk Jug Monsters
- **The rule for this little game is your response t...
- I have another "Quirk" (who knew?)
- Life's a Beach...and then you die. (Or at least I ...
- Just Beachy!
- CRAZY Hair Day!
- I've been tagged!
- One last Hoorah!
- Riley Can Ride!!!!!!
- Blue & Gold
- Fireside
- Company Picnic
- Riley's Random Ramblings...
- Fall Festival
- Memory Lane...
-
▼
October
(17)





No comments:
Post a Comment