Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cold Shower



Bryson likes showers better than baths, now. All the boys like having their own time, alone, in the shower. My shower. We have three bathrooms, and they fight over mine! Bryson was first a few nights ago, so I told him to hurry so the brothers could have their turn. (He's really bad to just stand there and not wash. I have to remind him several times to wash his hair, and most of the time, I just end up turning off the water, even though he never touched soap or shampoo!) Anyway, I told him to hurry, and he said, "Mommy, I just need to stand here and get the burrr off." I was confused. "What?", I asked. He paused for a second and said, "Mommy, can I just stand here for a second til the cold gets off of me?" I quickly said yes and ran out of the room to laugh!

No comments:

background