
Sumer gave me an idea for exercise motivation-Take a picture of yourself in a swim suit and put it where you have to look at it everyday! So, I squeezed myself into the itty-bitty little number I bought last year on clearance with the intention of it fitting nicely by this June. Can I just say: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! No, seriously, I felt like I didn't have as much work to do as I thought. I gave the camera to Riley and had him take front, side and (gasp!) rear shots. When he took the second picture he said, "You look like a Barbie doll mama." Pure joy and love overcame me! I was smiling and gushing with "Thank you, son! You are so sweet! Mommy loves you!!!" When he took the third picture he said, "Really boys, look! Mama's skin looks like plastic!" Bubbles bursting-Dark clouds looming overhead once again...A few minutes later he said, "You really do look like a Barbie, Mama. You just aren't as skinny."
I live in a house full of men. Sigh....





No comments:
Post a Comment