Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Sunday, January 11, 2009

He Shot! He Scored!!!!




It's basketball season again. Riley had his first game yesterday. Before we left home, he was complaining how he's already bored with it and that it's taking up too much of his time. (What the...?!?! What "time" does he have to worry about?!) I got a wee bit ill and kindly explained that I didn't pay $80 for him to go to 3 practices and quit. Anyway, we went to the game and he sat out the first half of the first quarter. When his coach put him in, I got nervous, like I always do. He did so good!!! He got the ball a lot and shot it twice. He even scored!!!!!! He played the entire game! They won 30-12!!! He has now decided that basketball is a lot more fun this year and he's really excited about playing. We have a lot of fun at his games. The whole family was there (except for Ryan and Travis) and that means a lot to Ry. Now we're looking forward to next Saturday and hopefully another win!

No comments:

background