Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Tale of Two Patricks




I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. Every Thursday night, I go downstairs to the gameroom, alone, and cuddle up on the couch so I can watch Patrick Dempsy, almost life-sized, on the big tv, or I snuggle up in my bed to watch. Angie and I almost always talk on Thursday during the day, just to remind each other of what we already know we'll both be doing at 9pm that night! As we were on the phone today, Bryson was sitting on my lap. Angie said something about tonight and I said "I'll be cuddled up in my bed with Patrick." Bryson jerked his head sideways and said "HUH?! PATRICK?!"
(In case you live under a rock, Spongebob's best friend is Patrick, a starfish! By the way, Patrick Star lives under a rock, too!)

No comments:

background