My cousins Tyler, Whitney & Taylar Kiser and Whitney's boyfriend Trey came last weekend for a game night. Tyler is insane on guitar hero! He plays "expert" like I play "easy"! He taught Riley how to play behind his head. We played games,laughed, ate way too much and had a great time. I can't believe how they've grown up so fast! I remember when they were born. I'm so old.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Guitar Hero Show-Offs!
My cousins Tyler, Whitney & Taylar Kiser and Whitney's boyfriend Trey came last weekend for a game night. Tyler is insane on guitar hero! He plays "expert" like I play "easy"! He taught Riley how to play behind his head. We played games,laughed, ate way too much and had a great time. I can't believe how they've grown up so fast! I remember when they were born. I'm so old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment