Your hands full now, your heart full later...

Your hands full now, your heart full later...
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." Phyllis Diller

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CTR--Choose the Right!!!




Bryson just started in his new class in Primary at church. Last year, he was in the Sunbeams class. This year he started in CTR 5. He has been so excited to be in a "big kid class". CTR stands for "Choose the Right". All of the kids at church get a CTR ring to help remind them to choose the right. Bryson has been asking his teacher for weeks when he would get his ring. Since I am the primary secretary, it was my job to give them to the teachers the first Sunday of January. OOPS! I forgot! Anyway, I finally remembered this past Sunday and no child was happier than Bryson! Just check out his smile-chapped lips and all!

background